Eevee Dule Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eevee Dule Academy

I forgot my password

Card Of The Week

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 99 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:33 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to Boarden Blue

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome to Boarden Blue Empty Welcome to Boarden Blue Sat May 02, 2015 11:04 pm

andy569

Welcome to Boarden Blue, I'll be the one leading this dorm. Although I've only been in this game for a little under a year I've been very active with it and am fairly knowledgable with the game at this point. I'll be helping you guys out as best as I can and hopefully we can become the best team in the academy!

To help you guys out, I'll be posting threads on my favorite decks once or twice a month and I'll give you advice, tips, and strategies for these decks and the game in general so we can all have the most success.

We're still lacking in members but once we get more I'll start personally dueling you guys to see where all of you stand in terms of skill; this will also help me decide who's best suited to represent Boarden Blue in the team tourneys.

I hope to see you guys active here, feel free to message me with any questions. Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum