Eevee Dule Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eevee Dule Academy

I forgot my password

Card Of The Week

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 99 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:33 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Academy Tournament I Rules, Guidelines, and Bracket!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

andy569

Alright guys, we got 8 participants so I'm deciding to close sign-ups. The tournament will officially start on Saturday, June 6, but I'm going to be going over rules, guidelines, and releasing the bracket(found at the very bottom of this post) a little earlier.

First off, the tournament will be held in Matches, NOT Singles, in Advanced Format(following the official TCG ban list). The only deck restrictions however are no burn, exodia(or any other win condition), general troll decks, and no meta(Nekroz, 'Tellarknights, Burning Abyss, Shaddoll, Qliphort).

Next up, the format of the tournament will be double-elimination, which in short means you get 2 chances, 2 lives, so if you lose once, you still get one more shot at winning the tournament, check the bracket regularly to find your position in the tournament.

Lastly, now that the tournament is beginning, I expect ALL OF YOU to contact your opponent as quickly as possible every round and find a time that both of you are available. I recommend friending your opponent on DN and waiting for them to get online, pm'ing them on this site, or even comment down below and wait for your opponent to respond.

Alright, with all that said, once you guys finish your matches, comment down below with your results and I'll update the bracket accordingly. Good luck to everyone and have fun!

THE BRACKET : http://challonge.com/CBDAtourn1

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum